Saturday, December 27, 2008

Special Christmas

Today Im going to write activity I've done during  Christmas Day

25/12/08
I woke up at 11.00am and watched Mnet Music Festival 2006 .Then I meet up my friends at gurney plaza.We had our lunch at Winter Warmers.There are 7 of us who are Yuen ,Lyn Huey,Mun ,Wern,Nurain,wee Nee,and Me.I ordered a set of chicken cheese baked and a cup of lavender tea.We talk about our holidays and our futere plan.Yuen went to sarawak and Lyn Huey went to Taiwan.We exchanged presents.Wee Nee and I bought a purse for Lyn Huey and Lyn Huey bought me TVXQ Mirotic Version C from Taiwan which quite surprise me and of course I like it very much.Then we headed to watson to buy some stuff of Wern who was going to NS at 28/12/08.We then loiter aimlessly at the mall.We first went to popular bookshop then to MPH bookstor.We then wanted to have a tea break so we went to the donut shop and sat down.Wee Nee,Lyn Huey and Mun went to buy donut which each cost RM2.20 and a cup of coffee.Then we went to Padini and then headed to Niichi where they insisted to find a skirt for Yuen.Yuen has no choice but to try on the jean skirt they chose for her.We were all standing in front of the fitting room because we are very curious about how would she look when she is wearing a skirt.I then went home because my leg is going to break into two pieces.I was so exhausted and went to 新大东 to have dinner with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment